Generally, there are two methods for removing your Google Account from your Android Phone. One is Factory Reset and second is to delete from Android Phone settings.
In this guide, I show you how to delete Google Account from android phone settings. Whenever we set up our phone for the first time, we need to set Gmail account. Our first Gmail account is our primary account. So with this trick you can change your primary Google Account.
How to Remove Google Account in Marshmallow 6.0
1. For removing GoogleAccount from android phone, Open your Android Mobile Settings and select Accounts.
2. Under Accounts select Google and move forward.
3. Select Google Account you want to remove from your phone.
4. Tap on three dots in right-hand side.
5. Finally, select REMOVE ACCOUNT and your Google Account remove from your android phone permanently without factory reset.
This trick works in all android mobile phones. Here I use Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 in android phone. Share with this trick your friends and you can remove your Google Account from your android phone.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.