You can do many cool tricks with your android phone. Nowadays most of the Android devices comes with OTG (USB ON THE GO) support. A USB On The Go (OTG) cable is a very useful tool that enables devices to communicate with each other.
In this post , we collect some cool tricks that you can do with your android mobile with the help of OTG cables.
15 Cool things you can do with USB OTG Cable in Android that will Blow your Mind
1. Connect USB Keyboard with your Android Mobile
2. Use your mouse instead of using the touch screen
3. Control your DSLR camera from Android Phone
4. Use any USB gamepad and play games on Android
Play your android games in mobile with the help of USB gamepads. You can get better control with these gamepads in your android mobile.
5. Connect External WiFi Card Reader to your Android Phone
6. Use your LAN connection to connect to Internet on Android Device
7. Print directly from your smartphone
Connect the OTG adapter to your smartphone and the printer and then print directly from your smartphone.
8. Move files between your USB stick and Android device.
9. Connect Two Android Mobiles together for Phone Charging
Yes, you can connect two android mobiles for share battery charging. You just need a data cable and a USB OTG cable. Now connect your smartphones with each other.
Phone with smaller charge level has started to charge. The charging will continue until the batteries of both the phones has almost the same level of charge.
10. Connect USB Modem with Android Mobile
11. Connect HDD with Android Mobile over USB OTG
12. Connect Midi Keyboard with Android Mobile over USB OTG
13. Connect Android Mobile with External mic over USB OTG
14. Connect USB Fan with Android Mobile
15. Connect USB Selfie Flash LED Light with your android phone
I hope you found this article helpful and you found a new tricks for your android phones. For more tricks follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.