Turn your mobile into a VLC remote and control running movies from your android mobile. If you are watching movies with your family and friends, so this is the best trick for skip adult scenes in movies without touching your PC.
How to Remotely Control VLC Media Player from your Android
Unified Remote is a remote control app that can control anything on your Window or Mac PC.
You just need to make sure your mobile and PC are both connected to same wifi. If you don’t have wifi, you can create the wifi hotspot for controlling your PC from the android mobile.
Create WiFi Hotpot in Window PC from this post.
Read this Guide for how to setup Unified Remote app in your Phone and PC.
How to Control VLC Media Player from Android Mobile (Setup)
- Download Unified Remote Android app from Google Play Store.
- Install Unified Remote Server in your PC.
- Now Connect your Mobile with your PC from this android app.
- Search VLC Remote in Unified Remote android app.
- Open any Movie in VLC Media Player on your PC.
- Now you control your VLC Media Player from this Unified Remote app.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.