Buy new android phone and want to know, what is the first thing to do in android mobile ? My advice is to enable Android Device Manager on your android phone.
Android Device Manager helps you to track your lost android mobile without installing any app on your phone.
You can find this feature in your android mobile settings.
Track Lost Android Phone without Installing any App
Android Device Manager is an inbuilt feature in the latest version of the android phone. You can track your android phone with this feature. You can lock and erase your mobile data remotely with the help of android device manager.
Activate Android Device Manager in Android Phone
1. Go to Phone Settings -> Security -> Device administrators
2. Now activate Android Device Manager in Phone.
Make Sure you enable Location access from your Phone Settings.
How to Find Phone from Android Device Manager Website
1. Open Google Play Store Website from this link Google Play Homepage.
2. Login with your Google ID.
3. Click on the gear icon and select Android Device Manager.
4. Now Android Device Manager tracks your phone and give you the exact location of your android phone.
5. You can Ring your android Phone from a click on Ring. If you lost your android phone at the home, this feature helps you to find your phone.
6. Click on Erase button for remotely erasing all data on your android phone.
7. You can change the password of your android phone remotely from Lock button.
Android Device Manager is one of the best ways for track your lost android phone. But this method required working internet connection.
See this Video for more:
You can Add Owner info in your android phone lock screen, this trick is very useful when you lose your device.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.