ES File Manager is one of the best android file managers for android phone. It comes with lots of features. In this post, I show you how can you extract apk file from installed android apps in your phone.
You can make the backup of your android apps from this tricks. You can also send this file to your friends from share option.
How to Make Backup of Your Android Apps in ES File Explorer
Make sure you installed the latest version of this app on your Phone. Download ES File Manager app from Google Play Store.
You can also access Shared PC drives and Folders from Android mobile with the help of ES File Explorer app.
How to Extract APK file from Installed Android App in your Phone from ES File Explorer
1. Open ES File Explorer App in your Android Phone.
2. Tap on the menu and select Library section.
3. Under the Library section, select APP.
4. Now you see all installed android apps list on your mobile screen.
5. Select the Apps you want a backup on your phone and tap on the android backup icon.
6. Now you see Backup progress bar on your android phone screen.
This is one of the best and easiest way to backup your installed android apps on your phone.
All these backup files saved in Backup folder on your phone.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.