One of the coolest new features in Android N is the ability to directly reply to messages and emails from the notification bar. Here’s how you can reply to notifications right now in Android Lollipop or Marshmallow. You need to download quickReply app from Google Play Store. Currently this app in beta.
Get Android N Feature quickReply in your Android Lollipop and Marshmallow
quickReply will show you separate notifications for every contact including reply action buttons, so you can easily write quick replies without opening the messaging app.
• Separate notifications for every contact
• QuickReply: Send quick replies
• DirectReply: Send your own predefined messages
• Heads-up quick replies
• Mark as read for WhatsApp and others!
• Chat heads notification to write messages at any time
How to Setup quickReply in android mobile
1. Download quickReply app from Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app, accept the license agreement, then tap on ‘Please Activate quickReply’.
Allow quickReply for notification access in settings.
Now you see this screen in your android mobile.
3. If you want adjustments with this app, select Settings.
Now you see your Notification like this. Just tap on reply button when you receive whatsapp message.
And type your Whatsapp message without going anywhere.
Currently quickyReply supported these apps in android phone.
• WhatsApp, Telegram, Threema, Skype, Line, WeChat, Kik, EvolveSms, YAATA, Textra, ChompSms, Hangouts, Handcent SMS…
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.