Finally the wait is over and Whatsapp released the desktop app for Windows and OSX. You don’t need to open your browser for running Whatsapp Web in your PC.
There is no differenc between Whatsapp web and Whatsapp desktop app. The WhatsApp app for Windows and Mac OS X is still just the extension of the phone account and you will see no difference from the WhatsApp Web, but at least, there will be no link to your Web browser where a tab was kept active all the time.
WhatsApp Released new desktop app for Windows and OS X
Download WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows & Mac
Currently, the new desktop app is available for Windows 8+ and Mac OS 10.9+ users and is synced with WhatsApp on your mobile device. Because the app runs natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.
You can download Whatsapp Desktop app from Official Whatsapp website. You can find the download link in Downloads section of this website.
How to use and log into WhatsApp Desktop App
- Download Whatsapp Desktop app from Official website.
- Install this app in your PC.
- Make sure your PC and mobile in same wifi network for using this app.
- Open Whatsapp Desktop app in your Computer.
- In the WhatsApp for your phone, tap on the right top Options and tap on WhatsApp Web. Then, tap on the + icon to add a new computer. Scan the QR code that is showing up on your WhatsApp desktop app.
- Now your Phone is connected with your Whatsapp Desktop app.
If you want an advanced app for your PC that puts all major chat services in a single place like Facebook Messenger, WeChat, skype and Whatsapp , then download Franz in your PC.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.