Always give your phone a new look when you unlock a Phone with the help of Wallpaper Changer app. If you are a who never settles with one wallpaper then this is app that made for you.
Wallpaper Changer app automatically change the wallpaper of your android home screen and lock screen after a certain period of time you.
How to change your Android wallpaper automatically after a Period of Time
Here’s how to change your Android wallpaper automatically.
- Go to the Google play store and download Wallpaper Changer app.
- Open the app to configure it
- Before doing anything, enable app’s live wallpaper by tapping the orange bar on the top
- Select the method you want to be used for changing the wallpapers.
- You can set the wallpapers to change after a certain period of time or after every screen unlock
- Swipe to the “Albums” tab to select the wallpapers
- Tap the green Floating Action Button (FAB) for adding Folder of Wallpaper
- Add the Folder and this app scanned all images on that folder
- Exit the app. Your wallpapers will start to change after a set interval of time
In the third tab i.e. “Settings” tab you can further configure the wallpaper settings. These settings include Image position – fill, fit, and stretch. It also has options like Auto rescan of wallpaper folder and random wallpaper order.
Changing wallpapers automatically could easily freshen up your home screen. Do try this app and share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.