Slow Computer is one of the most annoying problems in our daily life. The main reason of slow computer is low RAM.
In this Post, we learn how to increase Computer RAM up to 16GB from using Hard Disk Space. You don’t need to download additional software in in this trick.
How to Increase RAM in PC up to 16GB+ using HDD Space
Here we increase your Virtual Memory for boosting your computer speed. You just need to open your Computer Settings for increasing virtual ram in any versions of Windows.
What is Virtual Memory in Window PC ?
If your computer lacks the random access memory (RAM) needed to run a program or operation, Windows uses virtual memory to compensate. Virtual memory combines your computer’s RAM with temporary space on your hard disk. When RAM runs low, virtual memory moves data from RAM to a space called a paging file.
Know More About RAM?
RAM is an acronym for random access memory, a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly; that is, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computers and other devices, such as printers.
Increase the Virtual memory size
- Click Start button, right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
- In the left pane, click Advanced system settings.
- On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
- Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
- Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
- Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
You can’t increase the size of your Physical RAM from using this trick.
This trick works fine in Window 7, Window 8 and Window 10.
Share this tricks with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
If you really want to increase your Computer Speed, buy new RAM for your Computer.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.