Many times, while surfing the web, we need to save the web page for future reference.We also need to save the web page so that we can access it while we are offline or we may want to save that page in order to print it later.
How to Save Whole Web Page as pdf in Google Chrome without any Extension
In this tutorial I am going to share with you a very simple method to save the whole web page as pdf in Google Chrome. For this, you do not need to install any third party software or google chrome extension.This is very simple but effective way of saving web pages as pdf.
Here are the steps:
1. Open the webpage you want to save and let it open completely.
2. After the web page is opened ,press Ctrl+P (Command + P in Mac) from your keyboard.
3. A Pop-up will appear in your Screen. Here you setup your pdf according to your needs. (Here you can set the destination of saved pdf file, how many pages you want to print and save in pdf.)
4. If you want to simplify your webpage, check Simplify page options.(Siplify page options remove all disractions from your webpage.)
5. After this, click on Save and whole of the webpage will be saved as pdf.
6. Now You can read this pdf file on your computer.
For running PDF file in your Computer make sure you install good PDF reader in your PC.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.