How To Download A Website For Offline Access Using HTTrack?
Want to access your favourite Website without Internet Connection ? In this Post I show you how can you download a whole website in your PC.
With the help of this tricks, you can browse any website without Internet Connection.
HTTrick is one of the best website copier for doing this task in your Window PC.
Follow these steps to download a website for offline viewing using HTTracks:
Follow the link given ahead and download WinHTTrack
1. Click Next on the welcome page.
2. Type Project and Category name (choose any name as per your liking) in the field and click Next.
3. From the drop-down menu in front of Action, select Download web site(s). In future, if you want to update the downloaded data, select Update existing website and follow the rest.
4. Click Add URL and type the website address.
5. Click Set Options. Untick use proxy for ftp transfers check box. Click Ok.
6. Click Next, followed by Finish.
7. Now the website download process will start.
8. You can Cancel it anytime and you’ll able to view download content.
How To Browse The Downloaded Website Using HTTrack?
From the HTTrack:
- Click File.
- Click Browse sites…
- Your web browser will open displaying a list of all the websites you’ve downloaded.
From Windows Explorer:
- Navigate to C drive or whichever drive you have saved the website.
- Open My Web sites.
- Open the folder of the offline website you want to browse.
- Open the index file. Make sure the index file uses the Chrome (or any web browser) as the default application.
If you have something to add, tell us in the comments below.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.