10 Tricks every Google Chrome user should know
We all use Chrome Browser as our default Browser. Here we collect some tricks and tips that would come handy in making your user experience with Chrome more fun, productive and intuitive. Let’s get started.
- While browsing, if you wish that your browsing history is to be concealed than you can GO INCOGNITO, simply by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N.
- To open new tabs, click Ctrl+T.
- To navigate between multiple tabs ( for maximum of 9 tabs) you can press Ctrl+’x’, where ‘x‘ is the number of tab to be navigated. 0<x<10.
- To bookmark a website, press Ctrl+D.
- If you login to your browser(For Chrome), you can access all your bookmarks and preferences from any PC or device.
- If you have multiple tabs( greater than 10 tabs) you can navigate between them, by Ctrl+PgDn or Ctrl+PgUp.
- If you want to download some videos from YouTube, but you don’t have any extension or software, then do not panic. Just add ‘ss’ after ‘www. ‘ .
- You can use Google as your Alarm Clock, Weather Report, Flight Time Table, Countdown Timer, Calculator. Use Omnibar as a calculator You can just type in the numbers you want to calculate, for example if you want to multiply 5 by 10, just enter ‘5*10=’ you’ll see a dropdown where the calculation is already made. Same can be used for various conversions such as Pounds to Kilograms, currency conversions etc.
- You can pin tabs, to visit them later, so that they are not lost when you kill your session.
- To re-open accidentally closed tabs( this hack is not applicable in incognito browsing), press Ctrl+Shift+T.
- Search for the images using Google reverse image lookup – There have been times where you’ve looked up for a certain image and you have not been able to download it. Not anymore. Simply right click on the image, and hit the Search Google for image option. Chrome will launch a new tab, and using Google’s reverse image lookup it’ll search for similar images on the web. How cool is that?
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.