How to Edit your Photo on Facebook Website and App
Did you know you can edit your Photos on Facebook Website and android app ? If you don’t know, this article is for you. In this post I show you how can you edit your Facebook Photo in Website and android app.
How to Edit your Photo on Facebook Website
1. First upload your Photo on Facebook.
2. Click On Edit Photo button.
3. Now you can edit your Photo
When you’re done editing, tap “Save” in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. Then you’ll be able to post your photo to Facebook and show your creation to all of your friends.
How to Edit your Photo on Mobile
Here’s how to edit your pictures using the Facebook app.
Make sure you run latest version of Facebook Android app in your Phone.
1. First, open the Facebook app and tap the “Photo” button at the top of your phone screen.
2. Next, select the image (or images) you want to edit and share. Tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner once you’ve made your selection.
3. Add a filter by swiping your finger left across the image. You’ll see a vertical white line pass over the image for each of the seven different filters: Auto, Vintage, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Snow. I used the “Auto” filter which sharpened the lines and colors in my picture.
4. Next tap on edit button for adding a text, stickers and doodle.
To add a sticker, tap the “Stickers” icon at the bottom of your screen.
Position and re-size the sticker by dragging it across the screen using two fingers.
When you’re done editing in Facebook app, tap “Save” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Then you’ll be able to post your photo to Facebook and show your creation to all of your friends.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.