13 Free Cyber Security Courses That Will Keep You Safe Online
Want to learn Ethical Hacking but don’t know how to started ? Read this guide, here we collect 13 best free ethical hacking course online from Internet for you.
Have you ever thought of how to keep your personal data secure online? At some point of time, these questions do cross everyone’s mind at one point or the other.
With hacking and data breaches on the rise, internet and information safety is hugely important. As our lives increasingly depend on digital services, the need to protect our information from being maliciously disrupted or misused is really important.
For instance, if your credentials are stolen, there is very little you can do to stop their resale and reuse. However, there are plenty of free online resources designed to teach you about basic information security techniques that can keep yourself safe from criminals who could use them against you. Even though your credentials may be stolen, you can definitely lessen the potential damage that is causes.
In this article, we bring to a list of 13 best free cyber and information security courses that you can take, right away to enhance your awareness of your online surroundings.
All these Free Online Courses are provided by Cybrary Website and his team.
Cybrary : Free Online Cyber Security Training Course
Free Online Cyber Security Training
Cybrary provides completely free Cyber Security training classes to everyone, everywhere, forever! Get started growing your skill set today, become part of our free education revolution!
Begin Your Free Cyber Security Training Journey Here:
- CompTIA Security+ – In this class you will gain a stable foundation of Cyber Security and Information Assurance as well as prepare for the security industry’s most sought after entry level certification.
- Cryptography – Learn how to secure data communications through the use of cryptographic messaging and practices.
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing – Learn the fundamentals of hacking and penetration testing. Think like a hacker, so that you can stop them from intruding into your systems. This class will help prepare you for the industries most sought after certification, EC-Council’s CEH.
- Computer and Hacking Forensics – In order to catch cyber criminals, you have to learn how to retrace their steps and correctly acquire and document the evidence. Also prepare for the industry leading CHFI certification from the EC-Council.
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) – This advanced certification covers deep topics that span across both Cyber Security as well as Information Assurance.
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – Become an expert in information systems auditing and controlling with this leading auditor certification from ISACA.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – The leading certification for Information Assurance management personnel. This course is both very deep, and very broad. Be ready to study hard!
- Post Exploitation – Learn what to do to maintain your presence and to gather intelligence after you have exploited the target system.
- Social Engineering and Manipulation – Take a look inside the form, function and flow of a highly skilled social engineering cyber-attack. Learn to protect the human element.
- Python for Security Professionals – Learn the commands and functions that every aspiring cyber security professional must know from Python. This isn’t a full programming course, but rather a course designed for non-coders who are developing their career in security.
- Metasploit – An in-depth look inside the Metasploit Framework intended to show you how to use it to its full potential.
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering – An introduction to reverse engineering malware. This class is for experienced Cyber Security professionals, generally at least two to three years in the field is preferred.
- Advanced Penetration Testing by Georgia Weidman – This class is for advanced Cyber Security professionals. You will learn in depth, hands-on, advanced hacking techniques to help you target and penetrate almost any highly secured environment.
Cybrary Mobile App
You can also download Cybrary Official android app from Google Play Store. With the help of this app you can learn these courses in your android mobile.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.