Like we all know Jio put a 4GB download data limit per day day for all Jio sim users. If you download more than 4GB data in a single day, you receive msg like this in your phone.
In this post I show you can Set data usage alerts in your phone from using My Jio App. With the help of this service you can know how much data left in your phone.
Suppose that you set 60% data usage alerts in My jio app. So whenever you use more than 60% of your current data, you receive alert msg in your phone. This is one of the best method for knowing how much data left in your phone and how much you consume.
How to Set Data Usage Alerts in Jio Sim Phone from using My Jio App
1. Make sure My Jio app install in your Phone.
2. Open My Jio app in your Phone.
3. Select My Jio app section and tap on Open button.
4. In the next screen tap on Skip Sign in
5. Now select Usage button.
6. Choose data section and click on settings button. (You can find settings button in top right corner.)
7. Set your data usage limit in percentage and tap on submit.
That’s it. Whenever you cross you daily data limit you receive a message in your phone.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.